Welcome to Foshan EtonHouse International School! I am so delighted to be the Founding Principal of this wonderful school, and having watched it grow, serving the needs of international and local families living and working here.
At Foshan EtonHouse International School we ensure that each student and family is the right fit for us as we continue to grow. We are a successful, vibrant, truly international centre for learning, discovery and thought. I am directly involved in the admissions process for each student and his or her family.
This beautiful campus offers wonderful facilities for our British international programme. We are an IB PYP accredited school; IB World School. IB World Schools share a common philosophy- a commitment to high-quality, challenging, international education- that we believe is important for our students. For our older pupils, we offer the rigourous and highly respected IGCSE’s and A Level programmes as our students prepare to enter universities all over the world. IGCSE’s and ‘A’ Levels are undertaken through Cambridge, through whom we are accredited.
The FEIS teaching staff is fully qualified and the teachers are appointed not only from the U.K., but from countries around the world, giving us a first-hand global approach to all aspects of learning.
One can only truly appreciate a school by visiting, so I urge you to come and see us, personally. I shall be delighted to welcome you!
My very best and fondest regards
Executive Principal, EtonHouse China
Founding Principal, Foshan EtonHouse International School
Bachelor’s Degree (Honours) in Education, University of London SEN
Diploma M.Ed. Programme, London Institute Teaching Certification, ECIS Qualified Accreditor
- Start-up Specialist responsible for 13 successful school start-ups internationally
- Principal of 10 schools in UK and around the world
- Founding Principal of the British School of Houston – now over 20 years old with graduates accepted at Cornell, West Point, Penn State, Texas A&M, University of Texas, UCLA, Durham University, Bath University, St. Andrew’s University, London School of Economics, University of Edinburgh, University of Aberdeen, University of York and University of Warwick.
- Regional Director of British Schools of America
- Managing Director of Orbital Education, South Korea
- Nominated to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth for Services to Education in the U.K.
The Right Honorable John Major (UK Prime Minister), formally opening the British School of Houston
President George Bush kicking off the Queen’s Jubilee celebrations